6/20/12

Where to Buy "Redeemed from the Pit"

Dear Readers:

As many of you know, judging from the many e-mails I have received, Amazon.com has been out of stock of my book, "Redeemed from the Pit: Biblical Repentance and Restoration from the Bondage of Eating Disorders" for several months. I am a bit upset about this, as many people (including counselors) have been trying to get the book and cannot. I spoke with the publisher last week, and Calvary Press is out of stock, as well. It is due to go into a second print run, but I do not know when and I am a little frustrated at the way things are going. As in-demand as the book is, the supply is not keeping up with the demand.

Currently, I have 31 copies left in my own inventory, but with upcoming speaking engagements and several conferences this fall, I do not want to run out.

HOWEVER - I have found several vendors online which still have the book in stock (at a discount, no less!), including Vision of Hope's resources bookstore, Faith Baptist Resources.

You can purchase the book below, at several dollars off the publisher's retail price:


also available here, through Grace & Truth Books.

It is not yet available on Kindle, although I was told it would be soon. Please feel more than free to contact the publisher at calvrypres@aol.com with questions and comments, or to request a Kindle edition. I'm sure he would appreciate feedback on my book, and the demand for it.

As always, if you are OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES and are interested in the book, contact me directly at marie4thtimemom@yahoo.com.

Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Please leave me a message, share your testimony, or feel free to ask questions. Anonymous comments are welcome. Or e-mail me privately at marie4thtimemom@yahoo.com.