2/1/13

"Redeemed from the Pit" Now Available on Kindle!

Dear Readers:

Fifteen months after its release by Calvary Press, my book "Redeemed from the Pit" is FINALLY available in Kindle Edition. You may now purchase it world-wide through Amazon.com: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00B7DEPIW.  Weighing in at a healthy 95,000 words, it is a bargain at only $9.99. Tell all your friends.


Also, if you have read my book and found it helpful, please leave a comment in the "Review" section on Amazon (5 stars would be nice, too.) These positive reviews really do help potential readers get a "feel" for the book, and may boost sales.

I am really excited about the Kindle release for another reason, too: proceeds from Kindle sales will be going to support Albania Evangelical Mission (http://www.aemission.org/). This is the team under whom I served at a summer camp for teenagers the last couple summers, and they are a great group of people serving the Lord in Albania.

Please leave me a comment or send me an e-mail to let me know if you've purchased the Kindle edition, and what you think (be sure and mention any technical issues you might be having, so I can get them fixed.) You'll be glad to know the typographical and formatting issues in the print edition have been corrected in the e-book!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Please leave me a message, share your testimony, or feel free to ask questions. Anonymous comments are welcome. Or e-mail me privately at marie4thtimemom@yahoo.com.