6/3/13

Another 5-Star Review for "Redeemed from the Pit" on Amazon!

Last month, my book "Redeemed from the Pit" earned it's second 5-Star Review on Amazon.com:


Best book on overcoming eating disorders, May 3, 2013
By Courtney

This review is from: Redeemed From the Pit: Biblical Repentance And Restoration From The Bondage of Eating Disorders (Paperback)
This book gives practical steps on how to overcome eating disorders, but it's not like any other book. I have read a lot of books on overcoming eating disorders, but this one is different because she pretty much shows you how to repent from this sin. I have had a hard time repenting of this sin because but have been trying to repent and overcome for years. When I started reading this book, I saw my need to put to death the deeds of the flesh and not be a victim to them. I saw the need to repent, change, depend on The Lord, and he will meet me with the power to overcome. He sure has! I can honestly say with a pure heart and clean conscience that I am done with bulimia and Jesus has given me the grace to overcome and is still giving me the grace to continue to walk in victory over this sin.

I recommend this book to anyone struggling with an eating disorder and anyone who has a loved one struggling with it.

Thank you, Courtney!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Please leave me a message, share your testimony, or feel free to ask questions. Anonymous comments are welcome. Or e-mail me privately at marie4thtimemom@yahoo.com.