2/7/12

5-Star REview on Amazon

My book's first review on Amazon was a glowing one:



5.0 out of 5 stars REAL hope for people struggling with eating disorders!, February 4, 2012

"I have read many, many books on the subject of eating disorders, and in my opinion, this is the best. It offers real hope for people struggling with eating disorders. I would highly recommend it to anyone struggling with an eating disorder or if you have a loved one with an eating disorder."

Glad to hear it's been a blessing. If YOU have read my book and benefited from it, please consider stopping by Amazon.com and leaving a review. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Please leave me a message, share your testimony, or feel free to ask questions. Anonymous comments are welcome. Or e-mail me privately at marie4thtimemom@yahoo.com.