2/18/12

Live outside the US? Interested in E-book Format?

I have noticed an increasing number of my blog readers are coming from the UK, Australia, and parts of Europe and Africa. Getting a copy of "Redeemed from the Pit" outside the United States can be difficult and expensive -- I noticed the price for the book on the Amazon.uk site was outrageous. As of today, it has not yet been released on Kindle - (but the publisher has said that it will be shortly).

Regardless, if you are interested in an electronic version of "Redeemed from the Pit", contact me at marie4thtimemom@yahoo.com and I will help you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Please leave me a message, share your testimony, or feel free to ask questions. Anonymous comments are welcome. Or e-mail me privately at marie4thtimemom@yahoo.com.