This is a radio series listed on Biblegateway.com, where author and biblical counselor Elyse Fitzpatrick ("Love to Eat, Hate to Eat") discusses the reality of food bondage and how to live a life focused on God alone. The series, "Revive Our Hearts", first aired in 2004. Click title to take you to the page, then right click the links to download each individual talk. I'm far too lazy to embed each link individually.
Elyse Fitzpatrick is who I want to be when I grow up. :)
Radio Series: Love to Eat, Hate to Eat
Food is a major source of frustration and defeat for many Christian women, whether we eat too much or too little. Nancy welcomes author and counselor Elyse Fitzpatrick as they speak candidly about their own struggles with food and strive to help us understand this area from God’s perspective. Through this series, you’ll find hope, encouragement, and practical steps to developing a life that is focused on glorifying God and living free from bondage to food.
* Oct 27, 2004 - Is It an Illness or Is It Sin?
* Oct 26, 2004 - Food and Besetting Sin
* Oct 25, 2004 - Q and A About Eating Disorders
* Oct 22, 2004 - The Thankfulness Diet
* Oct 21, 2004 - Matters of Conscience
* Oct 20, 2004 - Hope After Failure
* Oct 19, 2004 - When Is It Wrong to Eat?
* Oct 18, 2004 - A Matter of Worship
* Oct 15, 2004 - Appetites and Answers
* Oct 14, 2004 - A Healthy Heart
* Oct 13, 2004 - More Than a Diet
* Oct 12, 2004 - Do You Need This Series?
* Oct 11, 2004 - Are You Preoccupied with Food?