2/4/10

"How Do I Repent (from Bulimia)?"

Last week, I posted a humorous clip of Bob Newhart exhorting a counselee to "stop it"! While there was more than a grain of truth in that funny video, it did not pretend to be an exposition on repentance.

Please, stop whatever you are doing right now, and WATCH THIS clip of Tim Conway explaining repentance and how YOU can, and must, come to the end of yourself. The application to bulimia (he even mentions food addictions in passing) is unmistakable. Readers, this is EXACTLY how I, and countless of others, have been freed permanently from the bondage of bulimia and myriad other sins. Trust Christ - HE will give you the strength you need to do what you need to!

How do I repent? - Tim Conway from I'll Be Honest on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mary
    These are awesome (and funny) video clips you've added on to your last few posts. So much truth! I'm always tickled pink when I have a minute to browse both your blogs. You have an amazing ability to capture great truths girl. I'm so glad to know you:)
    Heleen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Please leave me a message, share your testimony, or feel free to ask questions. Anonymous comments are welcome. Or e-mail me privately at marie4thtimemom@yahoo.com.