11/29/09

Holiday Bulimia Blues?

Do you find this time of the year particularly difficult in regards to your eating disordered tendencies? Is your depression and/or bingeing more intense than usual? If so, I'd appreciate your sharing your thoughts and struggle - in the combox, by e-mail (marie4thtimemom@yahoo.com), and by participating in my poll (to the right ---->).

I have some thoughts on this and would like to get some feedback from you readers before I "crystalize" them into an entry. Even though I have been walking free from bulimia and drinking for almost 6 years, I still struggle spiritually and fight depression every year at this time. As I've often said, "spiritual problems have spiritual solutions".

Please take a moment to at least vote ~ discussion of results coming soon.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Please leave me a message, share your testimony, or feel free to ask questions. Anonymous comments are welcome. Or e-mail me privately at marie4thtimemom@yahoo.com.